The Galactic Trader with the F.A.R. program
RAYMOND MERRIMAN'S FAR PROGRAM NOW AS AN OPTION IN THE GALACTIC TRADER SOFTWARE
Two Great Programs Combine To Give The Trader The Cutting Edge In Astromarket Timing ToolsData that used to take months to gather is now available at the press of just a couple of buttons.
Easy-to-use, the Financial Astrological Research (FAR) program allows one to design and conduct quantitative analysis studies on the relationships between market prices and geocosmic signatures. It presents results in a table-format, and attractive bar graphs or pie charts.
* List of Level One, Two, or Three Signatures as reported in The Gold Book, for any time period specified. In the Galactic Trader option, they are highlighted right onto the price chart.
* List of additional reversal dates pertaining to either Silver, stock indices, or T-Bond markets, according to timing methods used in MMA Cycles Report. In the Galactic Trader, they are highlighted right onto the price chart.
* Filtered Waves Research allows the user to instantly isolate highs and lows of custom-defined percentage move, and then to do a quantitative analysis of the geocosmic signatures on those reversal dates!
* "Create Your Own Research" allows the user to manually isolate any highs or lows he/she thinks are important, implement a quantitative study based on those dates, and determine exactly which geocosmic signatures are relevant to that market.
* "Big Range Days", or "Volatility" studies, and their geocosmic correspondences.
Product: Market Timing Analysis via Geocosmic signatures, with quantitative analysis features.
Equipment Requirements: IBM-PC minimum Pentium III 400 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, SVGA monitor, CD-Rom, Windows 98 or later, Windows NT4 SP4 or later (128 MB RAM needed).
FAR Add-On $995.00
The FAR Add-On works with the Galactic Trader (RT or EOD), Galactic Trader for TC2000 or Fibonacci/Galactic Trader (RT or EOD).
All prices subject to change.
Trading any market carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
* The Views and opinions represented in the provided website links and resources are not controlled by the Referring Broker or the FCM. Further, the Referring Broker and the FCM are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
Copyright © 1996-2016 PAS Inc.
Copyright © 1996-2016 Fibonacci Trader Corp.
All names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.